The following check list is a general outline of the admission process.For complete admission requirements view the academic catalogue here.
1. Visit - Schedule your visit with an admissions counselor today! Providing official transcripts prior to your visit will help during the advising process.
2. Apply - Start your file by submitting the FREE transfer and non traditional online application.
3. Complete Your File - Please provide the following items at your earliest convenience:
4. File Review - Please allow up to two weeks for an admissions decision to be reached.
5. Placement Exams - Required prior to registration. The writing assessment is a graduation requirement and is required for all students entering Wesleyan without a Bachelor’s Degree.
6. Financial Aid - Submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by adding our school code 001600. Contact the Financial Aid Office at 478-757-5205 for assistance.
Mail materials to:
Wesleyan College, Office of Admission, 4760 Forsyth Road, Macon, Georgia 31210-4462
Wesleyan College is privileged to steward many arts and cultural events and share them with the community. Most are free and open to the public. Wesleyan art galleries are open M-F 1:30 – 5:00 PM and on Wesleyan Market Saturdays from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM.View More
Tour our beautiful 200-acre campus featuring Georgian architecture, lush green spaces, recreational facilities, residence halls, and worship center.Tour Now
Wesleyan College is home to five NCAA Division III sports: soccer, basketball, volleyball, tennis, and softball. In addition, we offer an award-winning Intercollegiate Horse Show Association (IHSA) Equestrian program.Learn More