For transfer students, Wesleyan's academic program is often a welcome surprise. Take Wesleyan professors, for instance. They'll challenge you to think harder than you ever have before. They can also help make your transition
out of Wesleyan smooth. Right now, you'll find Wesleyan women earning Ph.D.s, J.D.s, M.D.s, and D.V.D.s at Yale, Stanford, Emory, Vanderbilt, and Duke.
In order for your application to be reviewed, please submit the following to Wesleyan College, Office of Admission:
- Completed transfer application for admission.
Apply Online for FREE!
or download a
Transfer Student Application Form.
(Non-refundable application fee of $30.)
- Official high school and college transcripts with a cumulative 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale. An official transcript must be sent directly to Wesleyan by your high school and college(s). The General Equivalency Diploma (GED) is also accepted.
- Official results of your SAT or ACT standardized test. These results are required if you are transferring less than 24 credit hours. (If SAT or ACT test results do not appear on your transcripts, arrange for a formal report of all college entrance exams be sent to Wesleyan by the testing agency. Wesleyan's identification codes are: SAT 5895; ACT 0876.)
- Have a college adviser or professor complete a recommendation form.
College Advisor Recommendation Form
Professor Recommendation Form
- For questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail materials to:
Wesleyan College, Office of Admission, 4760 Forsyth Road, Macon, Georgia 31210-4462
Applicants accepted for admission to Wesleyan should submit a $400 enrollment deposit after receiving notice of acceptance. The deposit reserves a student's place in the class and establishes room assignment and course registration eligibility. The deposit is non-refundable after May 1.
Accepted students are required to submit immunization records to the College by August 1 in order to enroll in fall classes and by December 1 to enroll in spring classes. A letter to this effect will be sent upon acceptance to Wesleyan.
To receive consideration for financial aid you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). All Merit scholarships are awarded upon acceptance. For more information on financial aid, please