- Completed application for admission. Apply Online for FREE!
or, download a First Year Student Application Form ($30 application fee).
- Secondary School Transcripts or GED
- Secondary School Counselor Letter of Recommendation. Counselor Recommendation Form
- Teacher Letter of Recommendation (Optional, but, if you choose to include, ask someone who knows you well and who has taught you in an academic area within the past two years.)
Teacher Recommendation Form
- Standardized Test Scores (If SAT or ACT test results do not appear on your transcripts, arrange for a formal report of all college entrance exams to be sent to Wesleyan by the testing agency. Wesleyan’s identification codes are: SAT 5895; ACT 0876.)
Remember, it is your responsibility to make certain that the Wesleyan Admission Office receives all requested materials listed above by our deadlines
. It won't hurt hurt to pick up the phone and call someone in Admission to make certain your file is complete.
Enrollment Deposits: To accept an offer of admission, students must send a $400 deposit by May 1. Early Decision candidates should be prepared to pay their enrollment and housing deposit at the time they are notified of their acceptance.