When applying to the Wesleyan Master of Education in Early Childhood Education (M.Ed.) Graduate Program, here are some important things to know:
For More Information
- A completed application must be submitted to the Office of Graduate Admissions, Wesleyan College, 4760 Forsyth Road, Macon, GA 31210. Or, apply online at: www.wesleyancollege.edu/apply
- Applicants must provide three letters of professional reference, official transcript[s] of all undergraduate work completed at regionally accredited institutions and a copy of a valid professional teaching certificate or evidence of having been the teacher of record in a classroom for at least two years.
- An applicant must have either a bachelor's degree from a United States college/university or foreign college/university, and an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4 point scale. An applicant from a foreign country must have a minimum TOEFL score of 550.
- Applicants must pass an assessment of graduate writing skills to be administered by Wesleyan College faculty.
- An interview with each applicant will be conducted by the Director of the M.Ed. Program or the Director’s representative as early in the application process as possible.
A cohort begins each summer. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
email@example.com or 478.757.5180.