Classes for Cohort 33 start September 2017. For Cohort 33 and 34 schedules Click here. Priority deadline to secure your spot with the $200 deposit is 1 month prior to the start of classes. The deposit will then increase to $300. (Deposit is credited toward tuition and is non-refundable).
1. A completed application must be submitted to Graduate Admissions, Office of the Director of the Graduate Business Program.
2. Each applicant must provide documentation of business ownership or employment in a management position for at least five years. Documentation must be provided by letter, on company letterhead, from the applicant's employer stating the applicant's position(s) within the company and length of employment. If the applicant has held employment in different companies, each company must document the position(s) held and the length of employment; the management experience entries must total at least five years. If the applicant is self-employed, three letters of support from individuals who know of the applicant's self-employment must be submitted. These letters must include the kind of business that the applicant owns and the length of time that the writers have known the applicant to be in business. Applicants may substitute some work experience with adequate performance on a nationally-normed graduate admission exam-GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, or other approved exam, as per the guidelines set by the Graduate Program Council. The Graduate Program Council must approve all candidates with insufficient professional experience. Such candidates should contact the director of the EMBA program or his/her representative to obtain EMBA admissions guidelines.
3. The applicant must have a bachelor's degree from a regionally-accredited United States college or university. Degrees awarded by a foreign college or university will be considered on a case-by-case basis. The applicant must have completed degree requirements and submitted an official transcript from the institution from which a bachelor's degree was earned before attending the orientation or any EMBA classes.
4. The applicant whose native language is not English must submit a Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score report. The minimum score acceptable is 550. Wesleyan College will also accept International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scores, sponsored by the British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations. Students must score at least 6.0 on the IELTS, with no subscore lower than 5.0.
5. The applicant must have two professional recommendation letters submitted on their behalf to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the online form.
6. An interview with each applicant will be conducted by the director or the director's representative as early in the application process as possible. Informing the applicant regarding his or her admission will be the responsibility of the Director of the Graduate Business Program.
For more information contact Stacie Barrett, assistant director of the executive M.B.A. Program, at 478-757-5225.
A new cohort begins each fall and spring.
Wesleyan College is privileged to steward many arts and cultural events and share them with the community. Most are free and open to the public. Wesleyan art galleries are open M-F 1:30 – 5:00 PM and on Wesleyan Market Saturdays from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM.View More
Tour our beautiful 200-acre campus featuring Georgian architecture, lush green spaces, recreational facilities, residence halls, and worship center.Tour Now
Wesleyan College is home to five NCAA Division III sports: soccer, basketball, volleyball, tennis, and softball. In addition, we offer an award-winning Intercollegiate Horse Show Association (IHSA) Equestrian program.Learn More