The testing Center
The testing center is committed to providing high quality support services to our students and faculty. Located on the ground floor of the Willet Library we provide a proctored, secure, quiet, relaxing environment for test takers.
Testing Center Policies for Students
- A valid photo ID is required for admission into the testing center. This would include a Wesleyan ID card, current driver’s license, military identification, or passport.
- No personal items are allowed in the testing center. This includes hats or clothing with attached hoods, outerwear of any type (jackets, coats, etc.), cell phones, or any other smart devices. You are responsible for securing your belongings. Lockers are available.
- You are only allowed to have items on their desk that are permitted by their instructor.
- All scratch paper must be returned to the proctor before leaving the testing room (unless otherwise noted in the testing instructions)
- You may not communicate with anyone (other than your proctor) during testing.
- Once you begin testing you may not leave the Testing Center for any reason. This includes bathroom breaks.
- You are prohibited from toggling between internet browers, screens, or tabs during testing. You must remain on your testing screen at all times.
- If you experience technical issues during your exam you must notify the proctor immediately so it can be documented and your instructor can be properly notified.
- The Testing Center staff may interrupt or end a student’s exam if there are questions that need to be addressed with the student or with the instructor.
- Children are not allowed in the testing room. There are no childcare facilities in the Academic Resource Center, and children in the waiting area are to be attended at all times.
- Wesleyan Testing Center staff is authorized to dismiss you from a test session for violation of any test center policies, misconduct, or cheating.
- Any violation to the Testing Center policy or the Wesleyan College code of conduct will be reported to your instructor.
Proctoring services for non-Wesleyan students are available. Please contact LaTasha Andre, director of the academic resource center firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss fee schedule.
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 5:00 pm