For More Information.
- A completed application must be submitted to the Office of the Director of Graduate Business. Apply Online
- Each student must provide a resume as documentation of his or her professional work experience.
- An applicant must have either a bachelor's degree or a professional degree from a United States college/university or foreign college/university.
- An applicant from a foreign country must have a minimum TOEFL score of 80.
- Two letters of recommendation. An employed student must submit an employer recommendation form. Self-employed students, please submit a recommendation form from a business partner or client.
- An interview with the potential student will be conducted by the Director of Graduate Business Program or by the Director's representative as early in the process as possible.
- Final notice to the students regarding their admissions will come from the Director of the Graduate Business Program.
A cohort begins each Fall and Spring. Please contact the EMBA Program Coordinator, Stacie Barrett,
at (478) 757-5225 or toll free (888) 665-4050.