1. If you experience or observe an incident of sexual discrimination, harassment, violence or exploitation on or off campus, report the incident to:
During regular business hours (8 a.m. to _ p.m. weekdays)
24 hours a day:
Completing the Discrimination, Harassment and Title IX Complaint Form
2. If you file a complaint, you have a right to adequate, reliable and impartial investigation of your complaint, the right to present evidence and witnesses, the right to appeal decision made during the complaint process. If you chose not to file a complaint, the College will investigate the incident in order to seek further understanding for the protection against recurrences.
3. The College may issue a “cease all contact” order to the accursed (with a copy to you) that prohibits any contact - personal, written, electronic - by the accused or his/her associates acting on behalf of the accused with or without their knowledge.
4. The College can address conditions in your living, learning or working environment as appropriate to reduce the level of hostility in your environment, such as room assignment changes, class changes, work location changes, or limits on access for the accused.
5. You will be notified of the time frame within which the College will conduct a full investigation related to the report or complaint.
6. The College will decide outcomes of the complaint, the sanctions imposed upon the accused, and all aspects of the complaint that relate to you and may affect your learning, living or working environment.
7. You will be notified of the outcome of the complaint that you submit and any conditions of the outcome that may affect you.
8. If you or your witnesses are subjected to retaliation (pressure, intimidation, or coercion by the accuser or his/her associates, with or without the accuser’s knowledge), you should immediately report the incident so the Title IX Coordinator can investigate and take action.
9. You may opt for a voluntary informal method of resolving the complaint if the College deems the incident to warrant an informal approach. You may choose to end such informal resolution methods at any time and choose to proceed with formal stages of this complaint process.
Wesleyan College is privileged to steward many arts and cultural events and share them with the community. Most are free and open to the public. Wesleyan art galleries are open M-F 1:30 – 5:00 PM and on Wesleyan Market Saturdays from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM.View More
Tour our beautiful 200-acre campus featuring Georgian architecture, lush green spaces, recreational facilities, residence halls, and worship center.Tour Now
Wesleyan College is home to five NCAA Division III sports: soccer, basketball, volleyball, tennis, and softball. In addition, we offer an award-winning Intercollegiate Horse Show Association (IHSA) Equestrian program.Learn More